To provide quality primary medical care for uninsured adults in Franklin County.
MONDAY - THURSDAY
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
8:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
How to Reach Us
490 South Main Street
Rocky Mount, VA
Click for directions.
Are You Eligible?
The Free Clinic of Franklin County sees ADULTS for primary health care.
Requirements for care are as follows:
- Not covered by Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans, or other insurance
- Must be between 18 and 64 years of age
- Must register at the clinic
- Must be a Franklin County Resident
- Income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Single Person - up to $1,850 a month
- Couple - up to $2,451 a month
- Family of 4 - up to $3,725 a month - higher income may be had with more family members
- Family of 5 - up to $4,362 a month
- Family of 6 - up to $4,999 a month
- Family of 7 - up to $5,635 a month
- Family of 8 - up to $6,272 a month
- More than 8 - add $637
Bring the following information to your registration appointment:
- Proof of residency in Franklin County
- Proof of income for the entire family (last 1040 Federal Income Tax Return)
- 4 pay stubs
- Unemployment benefits letter
- Disability check
- Social Security check
- Food Stamp letter (monthly amount)
- Real Estate tax paper (cannot own over 5 acres)
- Bank statements (checking, savings, CD's, stocks, bonds, etc.)
(Each patient is responsible for updating income annually, and reporting any changes at each appointment.)
YOU MUST REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME TO SEE A PHYSICIAN.
Call the clinic between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Monday through Thursday for an appointment to register.