To provide quality primary medical care for uninsured adults in Franklin County.
MONDAY - THURSDAY
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
8:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
How to Reach Us
490 South Main Street
Rocky Mount, VA
Click for directions.
Making An Appointment
YOU MUST REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME TO SEE A PHYSICIAN.
Call the clinic at 540-489-7500 between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Monday through Thursday for an appointment to register. You will be asked to bring the following items that apply to you. If you bring all required information to register, approval for services can be provided the same day as registered.
Bring the following information that applies to you to your registration appointment:
- Proof of residency in Franklin County
- Proof of income for the entire family (last 1040 Federal Income Tax Return)
- Four pay stubs
- Unemployment benefits letter
- Disability check
- Social Security check
- Food Stamp letter (monthly amount)
- Real Estate tax paper (cannot own over five acres)
- Bank statements (checking, savings, CD's, stocks, bonds, etc.)
Once you have registered, you can simply call the clinic to make an appointment. At each appointment, you are responsible for letting us know if anything has changed....income, insurance status, address, phone number. You are asked to provide a new 1040 by April 15 each year.